Walnut fudge brownies. These are the best tasting brownies ever. Walnut Fudge Brownies are ultra rich, moist, chewy, chocolaty and loaded with crunchy walnuts throughout. These fudge-walnut brownies are so decadent tasting, you won't believe that they're lower in fat than traditional brownies.
I wish I had a pound for every time I have made brownies in my life and for every new brownie recipe I have tried! Best chocolate brownie recipe you will ever try! These brownies are so fudgy, chewy and extremely delicious, especially when they are warm. You can have Walnut fudge brownies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Walnut fudge brownies
- It’s 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coco powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare few drops of Vanilla essence.
- You need 5 tbsp of boiled water.
- It’s half cup of Walnuts chunks.
Ooey, gooey, fudge brownies that are filled with chocolate and finely chopped walnuts. Chewy on the inside, while being crispy and crinkly on the outside like a brownie should be! Today we are featuring these Walnut Fudge Brownies recipe from. These tasty sugar free brownies are made with Splenda and sugar free fudge pudding!
Walnut fudge brownies instructions
- Melt butter with chocolate chips and Granulated sugar,brown sugar in a double boiler until mix and melted.
- Add eggs one by one separately and mix with the help of hand whisk. add vanilla essence,salt and again mix nicely..
- Now add flour and coco powder and mix nicely.in the last pour boiled water and again mix well.
- Grease the pan and pour mixture in to the pan.add Walnuts on the top. put in oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.Now let it cool down and cut in square pieces.
- Delicious Walnut brownie are ready.
These soft, decadent Fudge Brownies with Walnuts are baked with Nestle Toll House semi-sweet morsels, baking cocao, walnuts, granulated and dark brown sugar. Watch the video for this recipe! That is what these raw walnut fudge brownies bring me. I mean we're talking basically four ingredients for the brownie base (five if you count water) and five ingredients for the frosting. Classic fudgy walnut brownies fit the bill, don't you think?