Potato Chip Casserole. Potato Chip Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Our easy chicken casserole freezes well before or after cooking, and is just as good with non- and low-fat ingredients. Mix chicken with remaining ingredients, except potato chips and paprika.
Add tuna, one cup potato chips and peas to soup. Sprinkle top with remaining potato chips. Jack wasn't nimble and Jack wasn't quick, so Jack ended up with a burnt up chip! You can have Potato Chip Casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Chip Casserole
- You need of spiral noodles.
- Prepare of garlic alfredo.
- You need of small bag of regular lays potato chips.
- Prepare of softened plain cream cheese.
- You need of cheddar cheese.
- It’s of hash brown patties.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
Crush potato chips and sprinkle on top. The use of potato chips in a casserole may seem unusual to some people, but the fact is, it's a Let's take a look at our potato chip chicken casserole as well as some other variations that are sure. Made with layers of Lay's Potato Chips, this dish was my husbands all time favorite meal growing up! We can deal with the cold when we've got eats Potatoes are the backbone behind so many comfort foods. mashed potatoes, french fries, potato.
Potato Chip Casserole instructions
- Boil the un cooked pasta on the oven until it is mostly cooked (not soggy). I added a dash of regular salt and vegetable oil to the boiling water to keep the noodles from sticking together (but this part is optional)..
- Drain noodles. Place the pot with the noodles back on the burner you used. Add the cream cheese, alfredo sauce, shredded cheddar cheese, and garlic salt. The heat from the burner should melt the cheeses together. Make sure you stir to combine all the ingredients together well!.
- In a large cooking pan cover the bottom of the pan with the hash brown patties..
- Place the noodle mixture on top of the hash brown patties. Bake in oven for 15 minutes on 400 °F..
- Once the timer goes off take the casserole out of the oven. Top with crumbled chips..
- Serve while hot..
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Tuna Casserole with potato chips was a staple in our house growing up, and both Barbara and I remember always liking it. However, Barbara was a little hesitant about making it for her girls because. New Tuna Casserole with Potato Chips. Here's a creamy, cheesy, comforting casserole that the whole family will enjoy.