Dalgona Coffee. Dalgona coffee (Korean: 달고나커피) is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk. Кофе Дальгона /Dalgona. Рецепты Simple Food с Юлией Шевчук. КОФЕ КАК В КОФЕЙНЕ ✧ Трендовый кофе дальгона ✧ САМЫЙ ПРАВИЛЬНЫЙ РЕЦЕПТ Dalgona coffee recipe. Dalgona Coffee is a cold latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee foam on top. The combination of cold milk and bittersweet coffee is simply a match made in heaven.
If you're a coffee snob and wouldn't dare disgrace your coffee cupboard with instant grounds, don't. Dalgona coffee originated from street candy in Korea. Dalgona is toffee placed on a stick. You can have Dalgona Coffee using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dalgona Coffee
- Prepare 1 tbsp of instant coffe powder(I used Bru coffee powder).
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot water.
- You need 11/2 cup of milk.
Most seen as a three-ingredient sweet coffee put on the top of iced milk. Dalgona coffee is named after a famous Korean street candy of the same name-in Korea, they call To make dalgona coffee: You mix the instant coffee, white sugar, and hot water together and whisk. How to make the Tiktok famous Dalgona Coffee + three non-caffeinated recipes! In case you haven't encountered it yet, Dalgona Coffee is a coffee trend that people are currently going crazy over on.
Dalgona Coffee instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, add sugar,coffee powder hot water and start whisking using a hand whisker or electric whisk for about 2 mins or until you get stiff peaks.(You can use 1 more tbsp sugar if you don't like coffee's bitter taste but don't add too much sugar as it doesn't give you stiff peaks)..
- It takes some time to get stiff peaks with hand mixer, Patience is more important to taste the delicious Dalgona Coffee. Once you get stiff peaks/frothy texture,mix well and keep aside..
- In a serving glass, add few ice cubes(optional), 3/4 cup milk and 2 spoons of Dalgona foam on top of the milk. Repeat the same with remaining milk and Dalgona mixture in another glass. You can use hot/warm milk also if you want Hot Dalgona Coffee..
- Now the delicious Dalgona coffee is ready to enjoy 😋😋😃.
Dalgona coffee is like a cappucino turned on its head, with the frothy coffee on top and the milk underneath. For once, the internet was right! If you find your Dalgona Coffee a bit too bland, you can always opt to mix it up a bit with variations of your Here's a couple that we found that flawlessly goes hand-in-hand with your Dalgona Coffee mix! Dalgona Coffee – or whipped coffee – as it's sometimes called, is taking the internet by storm. In fact, soon it'll just be called Tik Tok coffee since EVERYONE on the app is making it.