Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes. These delicious pancakes that taste like banana nut bread are easy to make and will disappear off the breakfast table on Sunday mornings. The batter consistency was absolutely spot on perfect for pancakes, and you get layer upon layer of banana nut bread flavors, nothing wrong with that! So, this is basically the Bisquick "ultimate" pancake recipe on the back of the Bisquick box.
Here is a basic recipe to get you st. Fluffy Bisquick™ pancakes meet cinnamon buns with a brown-sugar & cinnamon swirl, for the yummiest breakfast treat ever. These gourmet looking pancakes are simply made. You can cook Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of bisquick flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1-2 of bananas cut up and on the side (how much you'd like).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (to sprinkle on top).
Begin with Bisquick mix, add in ripe bananas and a few spices and you have this scrumptious stack of pancakes. Top them off with some walnuts and banana slices, and drizzle on some warm maple syrup, and you. Make slightly larger pancakes and use a very thin spatula to flip. These banana pancakes with warm cinnamon and nutmeg are perfect on a sleepy morning.
Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes step by step
- Mix all ingredients together except banana and walnuts in a medium bowl.
- Depending on the size of the pancakes, choose a frying pan you want. I had a bigger one and made bigger pancakes..
- Use butter or a spray to lightly coat the pan so the pancakes don't stick..
- Pour the batter into the pan and then quickly place pieces of the banana into the batter. Once it's cooked all the way then flip the pancake and then repeat this step until you have no more batter..
- Once you've cooked the pancakes place the remaining banana pieces on top of the pancakes and sprinkle chopped walnuts on top and then finish with your choice of syrup.
Fluffy grain-free banana pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein. Traditional banana egg pancakes are closer to a crepe in my opinion — flat and a bit more chewy (a texture I'm not exactly feening for). Banana Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes are a delicious and healthy breakfast recipe that is so easy to make! The whole family will enjoy these homemade banana The overall flavor of these Banana Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes is the perfect balance between banana and pancake. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!