Brandied Cranberry Orange Marmalade Muffins. This is my daughter's favorite muffin recipe. I am about to whip up some for her now. I kind of like them myself and the fact that I can use the orange marmalade instead of orange zest.
They will make a great Valentines Day breakfast or. Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle orange sugar topping evenly over muffins. You can cook Brandied Cranberry Orange Marmalade Muffins using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brandied Cranberry Orange Marmalade Muffins
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of turbinado sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of each cinnamon, nutmeg, and ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 jar of ValleyBrook Farm Brandied Cranberry Orange Jam.
- You need 5 tablespoons of melted butter (cooled).
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped fresh cranberries (food processor).
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped ginger.
Bake until muffin tops are golden and just. Cranberries – love them or hate them? This was my first time ever Cranberry Orange Muffins, a food drink post from the blog Can't Stay Out Of The Kitchen, written by Teresa Ambra on Bloglovin'. · Cranberry Orange Marmalade makes a lovely and tasty holiday gift. Cranberry and orange muffins are sweet and addictive!
Brandied Cranberry Orange Marmalade Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease 12 nonstick muffin tins.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
- Pour into well in the center of the dry ingredients. Mix with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in nuts, ginger, & cranberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake until tops are firm and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Cool muffins in pan on a rack for about 5 minutes; turn out of pan to cool completely..
This recipe is easy to make and will fill your house full of warmth and love! Recipe by pies and cakes and. A little sweet and a little tart. These call for frozen cranberries and orange marmalade. Buttery and moist, these cranberry orange muffins are heavy on the flavor and bursting with cranberries in each bite.