Homemade Pumpkin Spice Pop Tarts. How to make homemade pumpkin spice pop tarts! Flaky pie crust filled with white chocolate pumpkin spice filling! Double the recipe – you'll thank me later!
Making pop tarts at home turned out to be simpler than I thought it would be. The process is long, but it isn't hard. Unless you have a tendency to fail at Make sure to read through the recipe completely before getting started on today's homemade pumpkin pop tarts. You can cook Homemade Pumpkin Spice Pop Tarts using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Pumpkin Spice Pop Tarts
- Prepare of Pkgs. Pie Dough.
- You need of Pumpkin Puree.
- It’s of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- You need of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need of Tbsps. Light Brown Sugar.
- It’s of Egg.
- You need of Powdered Sugar.
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- It’s of Fall Colored Sprinkles, crushed.
Next time you want pop tarts try these homemade ones from Delish.com. In a medium bowl, whisk together pumpkin, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt until smooth. On a lightly floured surface, roll out pie crust into a large rectangle until it's about ⅛" thick. Make your own Homemade Pop Tarts easier than you would have ever imagined.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Pop Tarts instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Thaw out pie dough if frozen. On a lightly floured surface roll out both pie doughs into a perfect rectangle. Cut into four squares/rectangles. Set aside..
- In a small bowl combine pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Mix well. Spoon and spread some onto each of the rectangle square to within 1/2 inch away from the edge. Top with the other square. With a fork crimp all around the edge of pop tart. Repeat with the others. Add to a baking pan..
- In a small bowl lightly beat the egg. Brush the tops and round the edges of pop tarts with the beaten egg. Bake til golden brown. Remove from oven. And let cool completely..
- Meanwhile in a bowl add the powdered sugar, vanilla, pie Spice, and evaporated milk. Add a little bit of milk ata time til smooth and creamy but slightly thick (icing). Spread over top of cooled pop tarts. Sprinkle the crushed sprinkles over top. Let set for 5 minutes. Serve and Enjoy 😋.
A flaky, tender breakfast pastry that's brimming with autumn flavor and finished with a sweet glaze. Then place the tarts in a zip bag and freeze. Assemble Pop Tarts: Beat together egg and water; set aside. Homemade "Pop Tarts". featured in Store-Bought Snacks You Can Make At Home. This recipe for your favorite childhood breakfast (okay, treat), is five stars and only requires four ingredients, so there's really no reason not to make it!