Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese. Super easy pasta with goat cheese taking advantage of summer produce's bounty and Costco's jumbo jars. Rotini pasta is tossed with tomatoes, kalamata olives, and peppers, topped with feta and Cheddar cheeses, and baked until golden brown and bubbly. Stir in tomatoes, wine, and kalamata olives.
Super easy pasta dinner taking advantage of sweet cherry tomatoes!! Creamy goat cheese and tomatoes pasta with black and green olives. Super easy pasta dinner taking advantage of sweet cherry tomatoes. You can cook Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese
- You need of pine nuts.
- It’s of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- You need of crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste.
- You need of Plum Tomatoes, Diced.
- It’s of kalamata olives, pitted, coarsely chopped.
- It’s of spaghetti.
- Prepare of dried fresh basil.
- Prepare of About an inch of a small tube goat cheese.
My kids are very suspect about olives. But if I finely mince the olive and use it as an. It combines Goat cheese and Kalamata olives for a nice change and makes a great side dish. Mediterranean inspired recipes make use of real natural flavors that are heart This tasty Greek Salad combines tomatoes, green peppers and cucumbers in a tangy lemon and olive oil dressing.
Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese step by step
- Directions Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add the pine nuts and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove and put on a plate to cool..
- Combine the oil, garlic, and red pepper in the skillet over medium heat until garlic is very fragrant, but not browned, about 2 minutes. Stir in the crushed tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes. Keep warm..
- Cook the Pasta.
- Crumble the Goat Cheese, add to the sauce and stir in..
- Add the olives and pine nuts and cook until heated through Serve..
Tang of the tomatoes with the heat of the chile oil combines for a terrific side dish. Toss in some cooked chicken or shrimp for Cook pasta according to directions on package. Be sure to just cook to al dente stage. Place pot on burner but turn off burner. Place pasta, asparagus, tomato, olives, and arugula in a large bowl; toss.