Baked Berry Berry Pancakes. Super basic, thick and fluffy blueberry pancakes – the best I've ever made! Melt in your mouth, golden brown One more thing! This recipe is part of our delicious berry recipes page.
Best to serve this oven-baked peach and berry pancake warm with a drizzle of golden syrup or honey. Our Sheet Pan Berry Pancakes bake in the oven on—you guessed it—a single sheet pan. Once you slice them into squares for serving, you'll find that these pancakes are just as tender and buttery as ones that are made in a skillet. You can have Baked Berry Berry Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Berry Berry Pancakes
- You need 2 Cups of Flour.
- You need 2 Tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of Buttermilk or Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cinnamon (Optional).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sugar (Optional).
- Prepare 2 Cups of Mixed Berries (Blueberry, Raspberry and Raspberry).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Powder Sugar.
This recipe adds sliced strawberries to the batter. Blueberry pancakes are fine but triple berry pancakes are where it's at. Whole wheat flour, almond extract, and a plethora of colorful berries are key. This puffy baked pancake is dotted with fresh raspberries, dusted with powdered sugar, and topped with whipped cream.
Baked Berry Berry Pancakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400F. In a large bowl mix the dry ingredients and in another mix the wet ingredients..
- Pour the wet ingredients mixture over the dry. Mix together well but not too much. Some lumps are okay..
- Sprinkle the berries with the powder sugar and toss to coat. Transfer the berries to the pancake batter and fold them into it..
- Brush a sheet pan all over with melted butter and pour the pancake mixture. Flatten to even coat the pan and bake for 20 minutes or until the mix is cooked through..
- Mix the 2 Tbsp sugar and 1 Tsp Cinnamon. When the pancake mix is done baking take it out and turn on the broiler. Sprinkle the pancake mix with the cinnamon sugar to coat and return in the oven for about 4 minutes or until the sugar is melted on top..
- When done cut into squares or triangles and top with more berries and maple syrup or honey..
Find Buckwheat Pancakes Berry Fruit Honeyselective Focus stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Add egg yolks, honey, melted butter, salt, baking powder, baking soda and flour to the wheat berry/milk mixture. Raspberries aren't usually the fruit of choice when baking berry pancakes, but this recipe (or lemon-raspberry muffins or fruity raspberry cheesecake) will make you change your mind about this delicate fruit. I have found that sprinkling the berries on the pancake after it is on the griddle works best and avoids smashing them.