Daal Paratha. Chana dal paratha recipe with step by step photos – one more popular paratha made in Punjabi homes for breakfast. I have already shared one Chana dal methi paratha where the dough is. Dal paratha recipe – simple and easy paratha made with whole wheat flour (atta) and cooked dal.
Yummy spicy daal paratha, I had leftover cooked split moong daal and I thought to create healthy spicy paratha for the weekend. I used very little oil for PC diet if you want to reduce fat intake from your diet. Chana daal paratha- Recently I made daal vada's and some ground chana daal paste was lying in my refrigerator.so I wanted to try some thing different and filling,so I tried these paratha's for breakfast. You can cook Daal Paratha using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Daal Paratha
- You need of Leftover tadka daal.
- You need of Wheat flour.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It’s of Water as per requirement.
Check out the Daal Paratha Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Daal Paratha Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV Also Check Daal Paratha Recipe, ingredients and complete Method. Rajasthani Moong Dal Paratha is a wheat flour roti which is stuffed with spicy ground moong dal. It is simply a delicious mouth watering recipe of Indian Paratha's.
Daal Paratha step by step
- In a mixing bowl, combine daal, wheat flour, oil, salt, enough water and knead properly.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions,make a ball and dust with some wheat flour..
- Roll ball into 5 inches in diameter circle with a little flour.
- On a hot tawa place the rolled paratha and cook for a minute until golden brown spot appear.
- Furthermore, flip the paratha untill golden brown.
- Brush oil/ghee, flip again once or twice till both the sides are cooked properly.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining dough to make more paratha.
- Finally, serve paratha with butter, sauce, yogurt, or pickle..
Moong Dal is full of proteins and vitamins. Daal Paratha Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. Then make small balls and roll them like parathas. Put the paratha on the tawa (Griddle) and make like you make any paratha. Daal Paratha is a healthy Indian flat bread that is wholesome and nutritious.