Oat-banana pancakes. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes.
Combine oats, baking powder, salt, milk and ripe banana in a blender pitcher; blend until smooth. Add eggs, honey and vanilla and blend just until combined. In addition to this recipe being gluten-free, it's also refined sugar-free! You can cook Oat-banana pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oat-banana pancakes
- You need of medium banana.
- You need of Oat milk.
- You need of oat flour.
- You need of apple vinegar.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of Berries and nuts to garnish.
Rolled oats: They wouldn't be oatmeal pancakes without the oatmeal! These fluffy and moist Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are so easy to prepare and they are delicious. They are made with simple ingredients including gluten-free rolled oats. Simple and easy pancake recipe for kids and adults.
Oat-banana pancakes instructions
- Mash a banana with a fork, add oat milk, vinegar, baking soda and powder, mix well and set aside..
- Gradually add oat flour to the mixture. Set aside for 5-10 min..
- Fry on medium heat on a non-stick coating pan with a little oil (I used avocado oil) from both sides till they become golden-brown. Use a tablespoon. One tbsp – one pancake..
- Top with berries, berry sauce, nuts or whatever you want to taste 😉 I used sugar free blueberry sauce, strawberries black currant and almond..
Simply add old fashion or quick-cooking oats to your blender, food processor. These easy healthy oatmeal banana pancakes are flourless, tasty and perfect for a healthy Sunday breakfast. Most banana oat pancake recipes might advise that you can blend all your ingredients together in a Easy and super healthy Vegan Banana Oat Pancakes. Gluten-free, oil free, refined sugar free, low. These Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are soft, fluffy and taste like banana bread! you can use any type of plant-based milk: almond milk, rice milk, soy milk, cashew milk, oat milk etc.