Pecan Brownies. How To Make Pecan Pie Brownies. Once the brownies bake, set aside and get started on the Spread the pecan pie filling mixture over the brownies. Be gentle as you spread because you can.
Pecan Pie Brownies are a rich, chocolate and pecan pie Thanksgiving dessert recipe that you're going to want all year long! Reviews for: Photos of Pecan Pie Brownies. Chocolate and pecan add a rich flavor to this delicious brownie that's baked to perfection – great dessert to serve a crowd. You can have Pecan Brownies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pecan Brownies
- It’s 20 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of cocoa powder.
- You need 150 grams of castor sugar.
- It’s 100 grams of chopped pecans, amonds or walnuts.
- It’s 125 grams of good quality dark chocolate (unsweetened preferred).
- You need 125 grams of butter, melted.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Pecan Pie Brownies combine two classic desserts into a single sweet starring a chocolate brownie base topped with pecan pie filling. Can't wait for your new commercial to come on so I can point to you and tell my husband the brownies are your recipe! Pecan Pie Brownies combine two classic desserts into one over the top fudgy and sweet brownie recipe. I've chopped up an entire pecan pie, crust and all, and folded it right into chocolate brownies.
Pecan Brownies instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Lightly grease a 6”x6” baking tin and line with grease proof baking paper leaving the paper hanging over on the two long sides. (Or butter the mould like I did)..
- Chopped the pecan, almonds or walnuts coarsely. Set aside..
- In a microwavable bowl, put the chocolate and butter and microwave for about 1 – 1.5 minutes. Stir until well combined. Or you can use water bath method. Add the beaten eggs and mix well..
- In another bowl, sift the cocoa powder and plain flour. Add the sugar and the nuts. Stir until well mixed. Pour the batter into the dry ingredients and stir until well mixed..
- Transfer the batter to the lined baking tin and baked in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it..
- Cool on a wire rack to room temperature, about 1 hour then remove from the pan and cut into squares..
Want to make your brownies extra amazing? Add a premade frozen pecan pie to your homemade batter. In this pecan turtle brownies recipe, pecans and caramel meet cakey, moist brownies–need we say more? Not only does our recipe produce deliciously gooey brownies – you can also follow along with our video to see exactly how to make them. The most delicious no-bake Peppermint Pecan Brownies you'll ever eat!!