Vanilla wafer and banana snacks. Banana PuddingCan't Stay Out of the Kitchen. vanilla wafers, bananas, milk, dairy whipped topping, caramel. Snack packs of mini vanilla wafers have something good for everyone, every time! Perfect for the car, game time, snack time and party time.
Creamy banana pudding recipe is an all-American classic. Pastry chef David Guas likes to top his version with a crunchy vanilla wafer crumble. Remove bananas from peels and cut into slices. You can cook Vanilla wafer and banana snacks using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla wafer and banana snacks
- You need of Vanilla wafers.
- It’s of Peanut butter.
- It’s of Banana.
- You need of Honey.
Cover and refrigerate banana slices while preparing pudding mixture. Easy Dip Recipes Easy Summer Snack Recipes. See more ideas about Vanilla wafers, Chocolate banana, Wafer. Banana Cookie Balls – Crush vanilla wafers, mix in bananas, encase in white chocolate and ta-da!
Vanilla wafer and banana snacks step by step
- Spread the peanut butter over the vanilla wafers, sometimes I spread it lightly, sometimes a little thicker, depending on what kind of peanut buttery mood I'm in lol.
- Slice up the banana, and individually place slices of banana on top of each peanut butter spreaded vanilla wafers..
- Make sure your fiancé doesn't come and eat them before the rest are prepared. Lol seriously though!.
- Add the honey on top of them, and as soon as the honey is added to one, quickly place the other vanilla wafer on top..
- After the honey is added and the other vanilla wafers are placed on top, then you can allow your fiancé, kids, or other family members to indulge. I usually make about 4 per person. Half a banana can make 8, depending on how big you slice the banana..
You've got delicious Banana Cookie Balls that are sure to disappear quickly from the dessert table. Snack packs of mini vanilla wafers have something good for everyone, every time! I love vanilla wafers and thought I'd try the mini snack-pack variety. I sometimes use them with a Jell-o refrigerated banana pudding and half a banana sliced. it reminds me of Southern banana pudding. Layer wafers, bananas and pudding mixture in a glass serving bowl.