Zuppa Toscana Keto. What to Use For Potatoes in Keto Zuppa Toscana. Sometimes the easiest swaps make a world of How to Make Zuppa Toscana Soup. Brown sliced bacon and ground sausage in a Dutch oven on.
This is the easy keto soup recipe that you have been looking for! Love Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana Soup? This Keto Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe is the perfect blend of flavors and tastes just like the real thing! You can cook Zuppa Toscana Keto using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zuppa Toscana Keto
- It’s 1 lb of Italian Hot Sausage-recommend the spicy one with this recipe.
- Prepare 8-10 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of large onion diced.
- It’s 1 of garlic bulb minced.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s to taste of S&P.
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 bunch of kale chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 tsp of xanthan gum to thicken.
- You need of Parmesan cheese for garnish.
I like to make my Zuppa Toscana packed with even more ingredients than what they typically serve Additionally, instead of using Chicken Broth and Water as the liquids in my Keto Zuppa Toscana, I. If you love Italian soup and need to keep it Keto, then you are going to love this Zuppa Toscano recipe! Homemade Zuppa Toscana is loaded with Italian sausage, bacon, kale and potatoes. Zuppa Toscana contains basically every single ingredient I CRAVE so it's about time I have a recipe How Can I Make This Zuppa Toscana Keto Friendly?
Zuppa Toscana Keto step by step
- In a soup pot, brown italian sausage. When finished remove from pot and set aside..
- Pour out grease from the sausage, then add bacon to pot. Cook until slightly brown..
- Add the italian sausage to the bacon, then add the onion, garlic and oregano. I removed more than half of the bacon grease before adding the onion and garlic..
- Cook until the onion is translucent..
- Mix in the italian sausage and bacon, then stir in the chicken broth and kale. Cook until the kale is wilted..
- Stir in the heavy whipping cream and xanthan gum..
- Add S&P if needed. I found the meat gave enough flavor so I didn't use any salt, only pepper..
- Pour into bowl and top with parmesan cheese..
To keep this soup very low. Variations on Keto Zuppa Toscana Soup. Like I mentioned before, you can use other vegetables to replace potatoes in the traditional version of Zuppa Toscana. This keto sausage and kale soup recipe is hearty and filling. Keto Zuppa Toscana Soup is an amazingly delicious low carb soup loaded with bacon, Italian sausage, cauliflower, and spinach.