Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal. Swap the blueberries for strawberries or mixed berries. It's perfect to serve guests for brunch, or make it ahead for the week for. This summer style baked oatmeal with fresh strawberries, blueberries and warming spices is topped with toasted almonds, is healthy and delicious.
Then this one you will have to try! This easy & healthy Blueberry Baked Oatmeal recipe is a delicious make-ahead breakfast to feed a crowd! It's high-protein, gluten-free & refined sugar free! You can have Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal
- It’s 2 cups of or 185 grams of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin spice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of fine sea salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of or 355 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 200 grams of or roughly 1/2 cup of fage yogurt.
- You need 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 6 ounces of strawberries chopped.
- Prepare 6 ounces of blueberries.
- It’s 1/3 cup of or 75 grams of light or dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg (you could try 2, tell me if its better).
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of orange zest (optional).
This Blueberry Baked Oatmeal recipe with is an easy make-ahead breakfast idea. This Blueberry Baked Oatmeal is easy to make with fresh or frozen blueberries and makes the perfect make-ahead breakfast. This easy baked oatmeal is where we turn when there are more than the two of us in the house. You may also like these Easy Homemade Blueberry Muffins from scratch.
Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Butter a 9 by 9 pan.
- Mix the oats, spices, salt, baking powder and chia seeds on a medium size bowl.
- On a separate bowl, mix milk, vanilla extract, egg, butter, cottage cheese, yogurt and orange zest.
- Put half Blueberry and strawberry on the bottom of the pan..
- Pour the dry mixture (the oat mixture) in the pan, make sure its spread out evenly (OR you can mix the dry and wet on either the dry or wet bowl, then put that mixture in the pan).
- Pour the wet mixture (milk mixture) in the pan, make sure that the milk mixture has been absorbed my the dry mixture.
- Put the rest of the fruit on top of the oat and milk mixture.
- Put the oatmeal in the oven for 35 to 45 minutes. Once its done (internal temperature is between 165 to 175 degrees), let it rest for 20 minutes and enjoy!.
All Reviews for Strawberry and Blueberry Oatmeal Health Shake. Blueberries and strawberries are very complementary fruits but the oatmeal flavor shares equally with the fruit. Didn t have vanilla and honey yogurt so I just used low fat Cabot s vanilla Greek yogurt and added some honey to the. This strawberry banana baked oatmeal recipe is the perfect make ahead breakfast. It's gluten-free, dairy-free and can easily be made vegan.