GF/DF pancakes. The perfect Gluten Free, Diary Free pancakes! No lumps, bumps or falling apart when you make them. Mash bananas in a medium sized bowl.
These paleo lemon blueberry pancakes are perfectly sweet and fluffy and a breeze to make! They're packed with juicy blueberries and fresh lemon juice for a weekend breakfast or brunch that's healthy. Gluten free and dairy pancakes with whipped coconut cream. You can have GF/DF pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of GF/DF pancakes
- You need of ripe bananas.
- You need of 100% whole grain oats.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of large eggs.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- Prepare of nutmeg.
Cook the pancakes on each side until nice and golden. You will know the pancakes are ready to flip when bubbles form on the edges. Because they truly are the best GF pancakes! UPDATE: I am excited to share a faster and easier way to make these delicious fluffy pancakes by using your blender.
GF/DF pancakes step by step
- Mash bananas in a medium sized bowl. Stir in oats and brown sugar..
- Mix in eggs, vanilla extract, and spices. Stir until well mixed..
- Heat a pan to medium heat and use butter or cooking spray. Pour on a 1/4 cup of pancake batter. When sides look well cooked, flip and cook for a couple more minutes..
- Serve with butter and organic maple syrup..
These fluffy vegan buckwheat pancakes are perfect for any weekend brunch! So you might be wondering what sparked the idea for these gluten free vegan pancakes! My family has a long-standing tradition of making Swedish Pancakes (similar to crepes). I think that egg free pancakes might be one of the things I thought were impossible for a long time. Fluffy, tender, and topped with a cranberry-orange compote!