Easy chakali recipe. Chakli recipe that is instant and quick. Chakli is a deep fried snack made from rice flour, gram flour, wheat flour or a mixture of lentil flours. Make the famous and popular Chakali common in South Asian Cuisine at home with this simple and easy recipe.
Also known as Chakri, these spiral shaped crunchy snacks are made using the perfect blend of lentils and spices. Chakali utensil which is common for shev-papdi. Mix rice flour & basan with all above interdients.add a little bit warm water and make a soft dough. (dough should be softer than the chapati dough.) Chakli Recipes – Instant Chakali Recipe – Rice Chakali – Murukku Recipe. You can cook Easy chakali recipe using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chakali recipe
- It’s of rice flour.
- Prepare of besan/gram flour.
- Prepare of udad dal.
- You need of poha powder.
- It’s of sabudana powder.
- You need of coriander seeds.
- You need of jeera/cumin seeds.
- You need of ajwain seeds/carrom seeds.
- Prepare of chilly powder.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of sesame seeds.
- Prepare of hing.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of water.
Chakli is a deep fried snack made So, here the recipe for making rice flour chakli. Just follow this simple and easy recipe. A recipe blog for authentic Maharashtrian and Indian recipes. For the chakali: chakali atta – ½ kg. haldi powder – ½ tsp.
Easy chakali recipe step by step
- Grind coriander, cumin and ajwain seeds to a fine powder..
- Roast rice flour, besan, and udad flour together for 8 to 10 minutes on a medium flame. We will be using half of this mixture for making chakali..
- Mix half of this roasted flour with sabudana powder and poha powder. Measure 1 cup of this mixture to use for the recipe. The rest can be stored at room temperature for upto a month..
- Boil 1 cup of water. Add salt, chilly powder, turmeric powder, hing, coriander, cumin and carrom seeds powder, sesame seeds and oil to the boiling water..
- Turn off the stove and then add 1 cup of the flour mixture. Cover and let it stand for ten minutes..
- When it cools down knead it into a dough..
- Using a chakali maker, shape it into chakalis and fry in oil on a medium flame till it becomes crisp..
- Enjoy this savory snack on special festivals like diwali or enjoy it as a tea time snack anyday!.
Note: Whatever quantity of rice you take put half the quantity of channa dal and add the quantity of jeera and dhania accordingly. Chakli Recipes – Instant Chakali Recipe – Rice Chakali – Murukku Recipe. Labels: chakali, diwali faral, murukku, Maharashtrian Chakali, chakli recipe, chakali bhajani. hi vaidehi,me hya diwali la tujhi recipe try karnar ahe,tu dileli recipe samjayla easy ahe,thank u very. Chakali is a traditional recipe made during festivals in Maharashtra and South India. It is very tasty and crispy recipe and can be made in various different styles by adding different ingredients to it.