Vegan Brownies. Vegan Brownies – The Best Recipe. The biggest challenge with vegan brownies is binding them together and adding moisture without the use of eggs. Easy vegan brownies – they're chocolaty, gooey, and can be enjoyed by all.
Fudgy, gooey, perfect squares of chocolate that cut easily and are easy to make. You'll never buy a boxed brownie mix again! These Vegan Brownies are the BEST! You can have Vegan Brownies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Brownies
- It’s of Plain Flour.
- Prepare of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare of Vegan Dark Chocolate.
- You need of Coconut Milk.
- You need of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Toasted Almonds.
- You need of Coconut flakes.
Perfect chocolate brownies, incredibly fudgy, super and downright indulgent. The BEST Vegan Brownies I've ever had! They're fudgy, full of chocolate and completely dairy free, egg-free and vegan. Made without any weird ingredients, you'd never believe Vegan Brownies could.
Vegan Brownies instructions
- Pre-heat oven at 180C and line the bottom of a deep square baking tin with baking paper (or grease with butter). Melt 200g Dark Chocolate in a glass bowl placed in a pot of hot water gradually to avoid burning the chocolate..
- In a separate bowl, mix the Plain flour, Cocoa Powder and Sugar before adding the Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract and the melted Chocolate. Mix the ingredients together until smooth. Add 50g of chopped Dark Chocolate (or dark chocolate chips), half the Almonds and Coconut flakes before mixing gently..
- Add the batter to your baking tin and sprinkling the top of the batter with a handful of Almonds and Coconut Flakes. Bake for 25minutes and if not fully baked, please allow an extra 5minutes in the oven..
These brownies are really so easy! FAQs about Making Vegan Brownies Tips for Perfect Vegan Brownies How to Make Vegan Brownies from Scratch. I often bring these to vegetarian/vegan potlucks because they are quick and everyone seems to Please note – these are pretty good, but the other vegan brownie recipe I have posted (Recipe. Both vegans and non-vegans will adore these delicious fudgy vegan brownies, made easy with everyday ingredients! These fool-proof easy vegan brownies are unbelievably rich and fudgy on the inside with a beautifully cracked topped and a delightful bite for the perfect sweet treat everyone can enjoy.