Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies. These Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies make a beautiful dessert for any occasion! Say hello to one of the most decadent and delicious desserts of all times – cheesecake brownies. Pour cheesecake mixture over brownie batter and set aside.
These Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies are so delicious that they are going to make your head spin! Deliciously moist and fudgy brownies combined with the perfect raspberry cheesecake mixture. Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies: Sweet raspberry-swirled cheesecake layered over a ridiculously decadent fudge brownie. You can cook Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
- Prepare of Brownie mixture.
- It’s of plain dark chocolate.
- It’s of salted butter.
- You need of caster sugar.
- Prepare of soft brown sugar.
- You need of plain flour.
- You need of free range eggs.
- It’s of Raspberry puree.
- You need of raspberries.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of Cheesecake topping.
- You need of full fat cream cheese.
- It’s of caster sugar.
- It’s of egg.
My parents' property is a berry paradise. These raspberry cheesecake brownies are where cakey chocolate brownies and sigh-inducingly creamy cheesecake collide. [Editor's Note: Just to repeat ourselves, they're more cakey than fudgy. Raspberry Cheesecake Brownie is my new breakfast. I woke up this morning dreaming about these moist little bars with swirls of cheesecake and fresh raspberries to go along with my cup.
Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies step by step
- Line a brownie tin with greaseproof paper and preheat the oven to 180°/gas mark 4..
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a heat-proof bowl over a pan of simmering water, until totally melted..
- Weigh out the sugars, and combine with the buttery chocolate mixture in a large mixing bowl..
- Add the flour and mix well..
- Crack the eggs straight into the mixture and beat together. When you've finished, the batter should be smooth and well combined..
- Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared tin, make sure it is level and leave to one side..
- Now prepare the raspberry puree. Add the raspberries, 50ml water and raspberry jam (optional) into a small saucepan. Bring to the boil and bubble for 5-7 minutes until thickened and pulpy, stirring and squatting the berries occasionally to encourage them to break down. Strain through a sieve into a small bowl (discard seeds). Set aside to cool..
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft then mix in the egg and sugar until smooth..
- Pour the cheesecake mixture evenly over the brownie mixture. Gently spread to cover..
- Using a teaspoon, dollop drops of raspberry puree onto the cheesecake mixture. Run a skewer through the raspberry droplets to create a marble. Once you are happy with how it looks, bake for 25-30mins or until the cheesecake looks like it has set. Cool completely before cutting into squares..
Rich, fudgy brownies are topped with a creamy cheesecake layer that's been swirled with sweet Love raspberry? Well, then I have your new favorite dessert! These brownies have layer upon layer. Two of my all-time favorite desserts in the world colliding into one glorious creation-with raspberries, because chocolate and raspberries should never be apart. My Keto Raspberry Brownies are the perfect low carb dessert with chocolate, raspberries, and cheesecake.