Maple Syrup flapjack. Maple Syrup is K'nuckles' favorite beverage. Every time K'nuckles drinks them, he rumbles mostly. A few episodes he drank most of the Maple Syrup most noticeably, Eye Sea You.
I always wanted to try the flapjacks. A deliciously rich and easy maple syrup flapjacks recipe – and they're ready in no time at all. Melt the butter in a pan over a medium heat. You can cook Maple Syrup flapjack using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maple Syrup flapjack
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of pure maple syrup.
- It’s of demerara sugar.
- You need of porridge oats.
- It’s of plain flour.
- It’s of almond flakes.
- Prepare of desiccated coconut.
Stir in the maple syrup and sugar, and simmer until it's. Maple syrup flapjacks are a personal favourite of mine (although I'm quite partial to these lemon and white chocolate flapjack bars) and I'm sure they will be yours soon too! Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the syrup and sugar, then simmer until the sugar has almost dissolved.
Maple Syrup flapjack step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 and line your baking tray with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in a pan on a medium-low heat, add sugar and maple syrup when butter is completely melted and simmer till most of the sugar is dissolved..
- In a separate bowl add all the dry ingredients together and stir together well..
- Pour the butter mixture on to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined..
- Pour mixture into the baking tray (you can also sprinkle some extra almond flakes on the top) bake for 25min. Remove for the oven and cut into small pieces and leave to cool..
Use your favourite Canadian maple syrup for the best result in flavour. Syrup is a command-line utility for creating and modifying resources in a Flapjack environment. To install directly from source, checkout the repository, navigate to the directory, and then. Add chocolate drops, desiccated coconut or sultanas, if you like. This classic breakfast is delicious with maple syrup.