Mummy’s Steak Fried Rice. Overall, party fried rice doesn't hold a candle to its Jollof rice cousin and I feel it should not be served at parties. Caterers should expand their menu Spring onions – my own little deviation from mummy's recipe. Her recipe can be summed up in one sentence – Curried rice boiled separately, combined.
Remove from heat and transfer the onion to a large bowl. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Slice the eggs into strips; stir into the rice. You can cook Mummy’s Steak Fried Rice using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mummy’s Steak Fried Rice
- It’s 100 g of cooked steak, diced.
- You need 150 g of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Steak Fried Rice. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Loaded with flank steak, white rice, carrots, broccoli and eggs! Ground Beef Fried Rice: In place of the cubed flank steak try making this recipe with ground beef. Simply brown the meat in the pan, set aside then toss.
Mummy’s Steak Fried Rice step by step
- In a frying pan, stir fry the minced garlic with the olive oil over medium heat, until fragrant..
- Add the diced steak, already cooked. Then, add the soy sauce and stir fry for a bit before adding the rice. Stir fry for approximately another minute..
- Season with salt and pepper accordingly, and optionally garnish with spring onion..
Juicy steak fried rice recipe with brown rice and lots of tasy veggies. This is a Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Super Easy recipe with Beef and is perfect for It's best to cook the rice at least a few hours before making the fried rice, or even better, the night before. Make the marinade for the beef by adding ½. A great version of a stir fry favourite. Increase in quantities to serve the whole family or so you have leftovers for lunches.