Blueberry muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can have Blueberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins
- Prepare 2 1/2 c of plain flour.
- You need 1 1/8 c of sugar White.
- You need 300 g of blueberries.
- It’s 1 c of milk w 1 tbsp lemon (leave for 10 mins).
- It’s 120 ml of oil (plain).
- You need 2 of lrg eggs.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 c of brown sugar (for topping).
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. These Blueberry Muffins are my absolute favorite. They have a soft, tender bite, with a crunchy The inside is properly loaded with lots of blueberries, held together with a muffin batter that bakes up soft. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.
Blueberry muffins instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients- flour sugar baking powder salt.
- In separate bowl mix milk oil eggs and vanilla.
- Mix wet into dry.
- Add the blueberries (leave some to decorate the top) could use less blueberries.
- Bake at 220°c oven but turn down straight away to 185°c.
- 20 mins in the oven! 🙂 enjoy!!.
Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing. These blueberry muffins balance a moist, fluffy base with a buttery crumb topping and are equally These muffins are easy to make: Simply mix the dry and wet ingredients separately, then combine. Bake the sort of blueberry muffins that make breakfast the best meal of the day.