Boondhi Laddu. boondi ladoo recipe with step by step photos. these delicious boondi laddu are made from besan batter. there are two types of boondi ladoos. Boondi Laddu / Boondi Ladoo is a very popular sweet recipe prepared during all festivals ,especially during Diwali (famous Diwali Sweet). திருப்பதி லட்டு😋 Boondi ladoo making of boondi laddu easy and tasty ladoo video in telugu.
Boondi Laddu. hi aunty i like all ur recipes i tried boondi laddu the boondi turned out well but it dint bind together to awesome recipe maam. but when i tried it,as soon as i put boondhi into the sugar syrup,the syrup. Laddu or laddoo or avinsh is a sphere-shaped sweet originating from the Indian subcontinent. Laddus are primarily made from flour, fat (ghee/butter/oil) and sugar. You can cook Boondhi Laddu using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boondhi Laddu
- Prepare of To make boondhi.
- You need of gram flour.
- Prepare of baking soda (soda uppu).
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of Oil to deep fry.
- Prepare of To make sugar syrup.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of Cardamom – sugar powder (Grind cardamom along with sugar).
- Prepare of To make Laddu.
- It’s of Cashew nuts.
- It’s of Raisins.
- Prepare of ghee + 2 tsp ghee to fry raisins and cashews.
Tirupati boondi ladoo recipe with video and step by step photos – Learn how to make boondi laddu at home. Hi swathi I tried out boondhi laddu.it came out excellent.thanks for the recipe and tips too. Boondi Ladoo – I have helped my mom making Boondi ladoo / Boondhi Laddu recipe from my childhood. I love making this and enjoyed every time making ladoos.
Boondhi Laddu instructions
- Keep all the ingredients ready. Fry cashews and raisins in ghee. Keep it aside..
- To make boondhi: Sieve gram flour and make batter by adding water little by little. Add baking soda, salt and mix it well. The batter should neither be very thick nor thin..
- Heat a pan with oil. Pour the batter over the skimmer spoon (jalli karandi) and spread it using another ladle such that the tiny droplets of batter falls into oil. First check the batter consistency using little batter. The Boondi should come in a medium round shape. If it’s too watery boondi will become crispy soon. If it’s too thick, it will not come in round shape. Adjust the consistency accordingly..
- Once you drop the droplets of the batter into oil, just fry for 2-3 seconds or until the bubbles starts reducing. Repeat the procedure on medium heat for rest of the batter. Store boondhis in a mixing bowl and close it with lid..
- Now make sugar syrup. Boil sugar along with water on a medium heat until sugar is dissolved in water. Add cardamom sugar powder. Then reduce flame to low and keep boiling until you get 1 string consistency..
- Take a cup of Boondhi and grind it in a blender for 2-3 seconds. Do not make it as a paste. Add this to rest of the boondhi..
- Pour sugar syrup over Boondhis along with cashews and raisins. Mix it well and smash it with the use of mathu. Add ghee and give it mix. Press from top and leave it for 5 to 10 mins or until boondhi absorbs the syrup..
- When the mixture is warm start making balls out of it..
- Laddus are ready !.
Boondi Laddu is a delicious Indian sweet prepared for special festive occasions or serve it as evening snack. Boondi Laddu Recipe, Besan Channa No Lot Meetha , How To Make Boondi Laddu Recipe. Laddu, Besan Boondi laddu, Laddu, Sweet Boondi Laddu, Sweet, diwali sweets, deepavali sweets, easy diwali sweets, ladoo recipe, how to make boondi laddu, tamil. I felt proud and contented when the boondis holded. Type Of Oil Used: Desi Ghee.