Chess Cake. Chess Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Today I made the Chess Cake with my friend Kurt Hugo Schneider! I really enjoy making nerdy themed goodies and decorating them.
Find chess cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Chess Cake is a no-fuss crowd pleasing dessert that comes together quickly, and only requires a Allow me to introduce you to Chess Cake, a delectable, indulgent dessert that I've been making for. You can cook Chess Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chess Cake
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Enjoy a slice of my Secret Design Chess Cake. Recipe and full instructions on how to make this gorgeous cake all in one place with a Secret Design Chess Cake. I worked in the cafeteria at college and they had the best cake. This is one of my favorites.
Chess Cake step by step
- Grease and flour a 9×13 pan and Set oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, mix cake mix, 2 eggs, and melted butter. Then spread in bottom of pan. (Optional. Add a hint of vanilla extract).
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, then add 2 eggs and melted butter..
- Once smooth, slowly mix in powdered sugar..
- Pour topping on crust and bake for 1 hour..
- When complete, sprinkle some powdered sugar on top and let it cool..
See more ideas about Chess cake, Cake, Chess. This chess cake is based on a delicious light sponge your grandmother would be proud of. A refreshing strawberry and white chocolate mousse filling is then covered with a strawberry cream. Download Chess cake stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Today I made the Chess Cake with my friend Kurt Hugo Schneider!