Ultimate chocolate brownies. Sorry I didn't see you there. I was too busy dreaming about this brownie I made. Get ready for the best brownie recipe ever.
Create a new tradition for special occasions by serving this fudgy brownie recipe using chocolate chips and cocoa. The Ultimate Unbaked Brownies. by Chocolate Covered Katie. Think about it: you only get a small amount of chocolate when you eat a chocolate chip cookie; whereas with a brownie, the entire thing. You can cook Ultimate chocolate brownies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ultimate chocolate brownies
- It’s of g/8oz butter.
- Prepare of g/1lb caster sugar.
- It’s of g/5oz dark chocolate, broken into pieces.
- It’s of free-range medium eggs.
- It’s of g/4oz plain flour.
- Prepare of g/2oz cocoa powder.
Melt the chocolate and butter together over hot water (can be melted in the microwave if you're in a hurry). Beat sugar and eggs till fluffy. Adapted from "There's Always Room for Chocolate" by Naomi Josepher, Jon Payson and Ultimate Chocolate Brownies. NOT for the faint of heart.
Ultimate chocolate brownies instructions
- Heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Line a 20x30cm/8x12in baking tin with baking paper..
- Gently melt the butter and the sugar together in a large pan. Once melted, take off the heat and add the chocolate. Stir until melted..
- Beat in the eggs, then stir in the rest of the ingredients..
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 30–40 minutes, or until the top of the brownie is firm but the inside still feels soft. I threw some chopped pecans on top for extra nutty flavour..
- Take out of the oven and cool in the tin. Cut into 5cm/2in squares when cool..
The best one I've ever made, and I Be sure to test it with a toothpick in more than one place, because you might run into a chocolate. For the ultimate chocolate brownies look no further – our friends at Billington's have shared this irresistible recipe with us. These super gooey and delicious brownies are made especially tasty by. These brownies will tickle your taste buds and are 'heaven on earth'! Can be used as a dessert or simply for a day at the seaside!