Coconut maysore pak. Hello friends, today I'm back with another traditional indian dessert recipe- Coconut Mysore Paak. This recipe can be enjoyed during fasting as I haven't. Navratri is just around the corner and it is time to discover new recipes.
It originated in the city of Mysuru, one of the major cities in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mysore Pak is a traditional South Indian sweet made with generous amount of ghee and besan flour. It is perfect for Diwali and special occasions. You can cook Coconut maysore pak using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut maysore pak
- It’s 1 cup of gramflour.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of and half cup sugar.
- Prepare of Melted desi ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut powdered.
I love the ones that we get in Krishna sweets. Mysore pak recipe with step by step photos – super delicious and a popular sweet from mysore. I had got some requests for mysore pak recipe and now I am sharing the way I prepare it. Learn how to make Mysore Pak or Mysore Paak/Gram Flour Fudge ~ Traditional sweet of Bengal gram/chickpea flour, ghee and sugar flavoured with cardamom powder from Karnataka.
Coconut maysore pak instructions
- Dry roast gramflour at low flame until it becomes aromatic.
- Now take out it and add 1 cup ghee make thick mixture.add powdered coconut.
- In a pan take 1 cup water and sugar.make thick syrup after boiling for 10 minutes..
- Mix gramflour mixture into syrup and start stirring at low flame.when it start becoming thick add melted ghee.do it in 3 batches.
- When gramflour mixture start becoming very thick and curdled its ready to transfer in greased mold..
- Enjoy after cooling down.stay safe stay healthy and happy.
Best Mysore Pak Recipe: Check out the simple and sweet recipe of mysore pak and how you can make a traditional Mysore Pak at home and a set of basic ingredients like sugar, gram flour,baking. Mysore pak is a traditional South Indian sweet that is prepared mostly for festivals, especially during Diwali. The homemade Mysore pak is prepared with besan, sugar and ghee as the main ingredients. Mysore Pak is an aromatic, delicious, and melt-in-mouth sweet which is very popular in South India. This classic Indian sweet originated in the royal kitchen of Mysore Palace.