Chicken and Rice (Arroz con pollo) Cuban. Sandra demonstrates her delicious Cuban Chicken and Rice or Arroz Con Pollo cooked with beer. How to make Cuban style arroz con pollo (chicken and rice).oh, say it again! This tutorial is easy and authentic!
Some of the best dishes include beer — it gives it a great flavor. Glenn Lindgren: Arroz con pollo is enjoyed by many Latin cultures. The Cuban version is highly spiced — but NOT spicy hot. You can cook Chicken and Rice (Arroz con pollo) Cuban using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Rice (Arroz con pollo) Cuban
- You need of rice.
- You need of water.
- You need of Chicken breast cut in pieces boneless.
- You need of lbs.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need of Green peppers.
- You need of Red peppers.
- You need of Salt as your taste.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Chicken broth.
- It’s of butter.
It's a favorite Cuban Sunday lunch dish. Arroz con Pollo is a popular staple in the Caribbean kitchen. Our chicken and rice is extra special with the addition of Sazón GOYA® with Azafrán , which adds color and flavor derived from our unique saffron spice blend. Make Arroz con Pollo tonight—everyone loves an easy rice and chicken dish.
Chicken and Rice (Arroz con pollo) Cuban instructions
- Cool the boneless chicken raw bites into pot with garlic, green/ red peppers, cilantro, chopped onions, salt and pepper as your taste.
- After 5 minutes of cooking add rice and 4 cups of water add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Then cover for 10 minutes and stir gradually..
Arroz con pollo traces its lineage back to the Spanish colonization of Latin America, which brought rice to the region. As a result, many Latin countries have their own version of arroz con pollo. The Cuban way of preparing has a lot of spices and ingredients, but it isn't spicy. Here's a fairly easy version of the classic Cuban comfort food dish. Cuban-Style Chicken and Rice (Arroz con Pollo).