Namakpare. Namak Para also known as crispy nimki or namkeen pare. it's very crispy and crunchy namkeen for tea time. Its one of the most common snack you will find in. Khasta Namak Para – Layred Nimki – Khasta Mathri namakpare Namkeen.
Namak para recipe With step by step photos – namak pare is a crispy This Namak pare recipe has these crispies made with both whole wheat flour and all-purpose flour. Namak pare or namak para are basically made using maida usually called as all purpose flour and into it is also added semolina(sooji) which would give the snack dish a slight. Namak paare is pastry like crunchy snack lightly seasoned with carom seed. You can have Namakpare using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Namakpare
- Prepare 250 gms of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of carom seeds.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil for moyan.
Make sure to place just enough namak paras so you can turn them over easily when frying. Namak para (or namakpare), also nimki or nimkin (or namkin) is a crunchy savoury snack eaten in the Indian Subcontinent. It is also referred as Mathri sometimes in some parts of Punjab and Uttar Pradesh. Namak para is ribbon-like strips of pastry (made up of refined flour, oil and water).
Namakpare step by step
- Mix all-purpose flour,mixed herbs,salt and carrom seeds.heat 2 tspoon of oil and pour it on flour.mix well and Knead a dough.
- Rest for 30 minutes.roll out thin chapati.cut it in pieces.heat oil in kadai add namakpare to oil. Fry till golden brown..
- Serve with hot tea or it's a best option for tiffin..
This step by step photo recipe of namak pare is not just about preparing traditional crispy deep fried snack from base ingredients Namak Pare Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). #namakpare. Namak pare recipe (Namak Para or Nimki) – easy to make snack recipe. Make a big batch, store in the dabba and enjoy as a snack with a cup of tea. Namak Pare is a popular savory crunchy snack from India. I made this snack for Diwali.