Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup. This easy and flavorful vegan roasted red pepper soup recipe is creamy, filling, and simple to make. Especially this soup, because it combines my wintery love of roasting things with my wintery love of soup-eating. One of the best things about this soup, though, is that it's.
We all know by now that I am obsessed with soups right? This roasted red pepper soup is easy to prepare and very economical as it only requires a handful of ingredients. This soup is vegan and can easily be That's right, I used fresh peppers for this roasted red pepper soup which I roasted myself in the oven. You can have Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- It’s 2 of large potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 of large white onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 lb of baby carrots.
- You need 1 lb of cauliflower, riced.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 cups of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 cup of nutritional yeast.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, thyme.
- It’s 2 (12 oz) of jars roasted red peppers.
I have also tried it with jarred red peppers but I. Roasted Red Pepper Soup with Tomato & Carrot (V+GF)easycookingwithmolly.com. vegan butter, medium tomato, thyme, vegetable broth, small carrot Roasted Red Pepper Soup with Quinoa Salsa – from Meatless CookbookAudrey's. avocado, red onion, cooked quinoa, cilantro leaves, lime wedges. This roasted red pepper soup is easy to make, ultra creamy, gluten free, and can be vegan! It's healthy and so full of flavor.
Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup step by step
- In stock pot, add potatoes, onion, carrots, cauliflower, garlic and stock.
- Simmer on medium heat about 20 minutes or until veggies are soft.
- Add seasoning and red peppers (don’t drain).
- Using an immersion blender, purée until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning as you like.
In honor of this day, I wanted to make something red, white, or blue. I landed on red and I'm so happy, because let me just say. Now that Fall and the colder weather is here, I wanted to share a warm, comforting recipe that I know you're just going to love – my amazing Roasted Red. This vegan soup features roasted red peppers, carrots, onion, and garlic in a seasoned broth that is perfect for a cold winter day. Mix carrots, red bell peppers, onion, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.