Sausage gravy over biscuits Bob Evan's copy cat recipe. Crumble and cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until browned. Biscuits served with hot sausage gravy are a sure way to stay satisfied until your next meal. Wonderful Sausage Gravy that has been posted by Bob Evans.
Crumble sausage into a large skillet. The best sausage gravy recipe in the world. Handed down in my family for over a hundred years. You can have Sausage gravy over biscuits Bob Evan's copy cat recipe using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage gravy over biscuits Bob Evan's copy cat recipe
- Prepare 2 lbs of bulk sausage.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 cups of milk.
- You need Half of stick butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need Can of biscuits.
Bacon Grease Bob Evans sausage Self rising flour Milk Salt. Try this Bob Evans' Sausage Gravy recipe, or contribute your own. Cook gravy until thick and bubbly. Bob Evans Asian Maple Sausage Meatballs Motherhood Support.
Sausage gravy over biscuits Bob Evan's copy cat recipe instructions
- Brown up the sausage in a large pan with some salt and pepper to your liking. do not drain when finished.
- To the browned sausage add the flour, stir in until its dissolved..
- Add the milk and butter and let it simmer until thickened. If too thick add more milk. At this stage we add more cracked black pepper.
- Bake your biscuits.
- Put the sausage gravy on top of warm biscuits and indulge 🤗🤗🤗.
I love Bob Evans biscuits and sausage gravy at breakfast. Make the restaurant's delicious sausage gravy at home with this recipe. Getting Bob Evan's sausage is Jimmy dean sausage copycat sage, hot and maple flavors. Add sausage to a pan and cook over medium heat until it will turn little brown. Cook until it will look thick.