Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive. Sometimes you rediscover an old childhood favorite completely by accident. Recently, I was sitting in my office, surrounded by hundreds of old French. Learn how to make Creamy ham tagliatelle and get the Smartpoints of the recipes.
Tagliatelle with almond and tomato sauce. These Baked Endives with Ham and Bechamel are covered with Swiss cheese and their flavor is to Arrange the endives single-layer in a baking dish. Creamy salmon tagliatelle is so easy to make at home. You can cook Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive
- Prepare of tagliatelle (or any other pasta).
- It’s of (cooked) ham strips.
- You need of Belgian endives.
- It’s of (chestnut) mushrooms.
- You need of peas.
- It’s of sjalot.
- You need of cream.
- You need of egg yolk.
- It’s of Pecorino or parmesan cheese.
- You need of Olive oil (infused with garlic).
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Chili powder (to taste).
- You need of Pepper and salt (to taste).
- You need of Optional.
- It’s of Parsley.
Peas give this creamy salmon tagliatelle an extra veggie boost too and added flavour. Salmon Tagliatelle With Creamed Vegetables With Cherry Tomatoes, Napa Cabbage, Lemon Tagliatelle With Salmon-endive Sauce With Salt, Salmon, Belgian Endives, Orange, Canola Oil, Pastry Tagliatelle Al Forno With Onions, Mushrooms, Cooked Ham, Olive Oil, Heavy Cream, Milk. Sauté until soft and then add the ham, cooking for a further minute. Add the asparagus and a ladle full of the cooking water.
Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive step by step
- Cook the tagliatelle al dente, following the manufacturer's instructions. Safe about 200ml of pasta water..
- Shred the sjalot. Cut the Belgian endives in short strips and slice the mushrooms..
- (Optional) Shortly bake the ham strips/cubes in a pan. Remove the ham from the pan..
- Heat some olive oil in the pan and fry the shredded sjalot untill translucent..
- Add the mushrooms and fry for about 2 minutes. (Till mushrooms start releasing moisture).
- Add the Belgian endive and season with pepper, salt and a small amount of chili powder. Cover the pan for about 10 minutes and stir frequently..
- Add the (frozen) peas and cover for another 2 minutes.
- (sauce) Add the egg yolk to the cream and stir untill well mixed..
- Pour this mixture with your vegetables, add the ham and let it reduce on low heat (5-8 minutes)..
- Add the all dente pasta and the pasta water in the pan and mix thoroughly. Stir untill the sauce coats the pasta..
- Turn of the heat and mix the pecorino cheese the pasta..
- (Optional) Finish of with some parsley.
- Enjoy your meal!!.
Simmer until most of the water has evaporated. A great midweek meal for the whole family! We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Creamy parma ham and artichoke tagliatelle. Drain well, reserving some of the cooking water, then put the pasta back in the pan.