Jacket sweet potatoes. Unlike regular potatoes, sweet potatoes count as one of your five-a-day. They're naturally sweet-tasting and they won't disrupt your blood sugar levels. Microwave jacket sweet potatoes make a wonderfully quick and easy meal.
Sweet Potatoes baked like jacket potatoes and topped with sour cream and chives or other Scrub the sweet potatoes and stab them with a fork a few times. Lay them on a baking sheet. Jacket sweet potatoes stuffed with Camembert and green onions, a comforting, delicious way of enjoying baked sweet potatoes with cheese. You can cook Jacket sweet potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jacket sweet potatoes
- Prepare of sweet potatoes, skin-on.
- It’s of can chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- You need of harissa paste.
- It’s of marinated feta, drained and crumbled.
- It’s of truss tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- It’s of coriander, leaves chopped.
- You need of finely chopped preserved lemon rind.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
In my opinion, sweet potatoes are a superfood on many levels. Not only are they incredibly Baking the sweet potatoes eliminates the prep work of peeling, chopping, boiling, and draining for tender. We enjoyed cooking this deliciously light recipe , special thanks to @EasyPan for making this happen! Mark Sergeant's jacket sweet potato with soured cream, chives and chilli.
Jacket sweet potatoes step by step
- Pierce potatoes all over with a fork. Place on a plate and microwave on high, turning halfway, for 8 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven grill to high. Combine chickpeas and harissa in a bowl, then place on a baking tray and grill for 4 minutes or until crisp.
- Slice potatoes lengthways, leaving them attached on one end to form a ‘pocket’. Place on a baking tray. Top with chickpeas and feta. Grill for 4 minutes or until golden.
- Combine tomato, coriander, preserved lemon and oil in a bowl. Season.
- Top potatoes with salsa to serve.
Scrub the sweet potatoes clean, then prick them all over with a knife or fork. To serve, cut the sweet potatoes in half lengthways and pile the chorizo cous cous on top. Japanese sweetpotatoes have red skin and dry, white flesh. Roast these up with a few of your favorite root veggies for a colorful side dish. Many types of sweetpotatoes are grown in North Carolina.