Keto Blueberry Muffins. Keto Low Carb Paleo Blueberry Muffins Recipe With Almond Flour – Ultra moist almond flour blueberry muffins from scratch are quick and easy to make! The keto trend reflects increased consumer demand for low carb or sugar free products, and I've recently been receiving a similar demand from readers to post more. Have a bright morning with Keto Blueberry Muffins from Delish.com.
Fluffy keto blueberry muffins are made with almond flour. I generally prefer having eggs for breakfast. In this keto blueberry muffins recipe, sugar is replaced with a bit of vanilla extract and stevia. You can cook Keto Blueberry Muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar substitute. I used all natural erythritol.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
All-purpose flour steps aside to let almond flour shine. Butter is replaced with ghee, a better option for. There's nothing like a classic blueberry muffin. This keto blueberry muffins recipe is a great easy recipe that is perfect for beginning keto bakers.
Keto Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In a mixing bowl and using a mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add the sugar substitute, eggs, xanthan gum and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Fold in blueberries and almonds.
- Using nonstick 12 muffin tin, spoon in the batter. I used 2 tablespoons per muffin tin..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until top gets slightly brown..
- Best served chilled..
Keto blueberry muffins that have the texture of regular muffins, but are low carb and gluten free. I take my low carb baking seriously. Ingredients in Keto Blueberry and Cream Cheese Muffins. When it comes to eating a low-carb diet, we often feel like we give up some of our favorite carb filled recipes. These blueberry muffins are so moist and delicious!