Namkeen mathri. Crispy, flaky deep fried wheat flour mathris taste super delicious and tempting. Today I show you how to make namkeen mathri. How to make Punjabi Namkeen Mathri.
Relish mathri or Indian savory crackers (fried flaky biscuits) with pickle or chutneys. Discover how to prepare mathris with our easy and quick Punjabi mathri recipe. Trikoni Mathri or Namkeen Khaja – A crisp and layered savoury cracker. You can have Namkeen mathri using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Namkeen mathri
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of carom seeds.
- It’s of semolina.
- You need of curd.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
Trikoni Mathri (or Matthi) is a very popular snack of India. Names and pronunciations vary across different states but the approach. Be the first to review "MATHRI" Cancel reply. Namkeen Mathri Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking.
Namkeen mathri step by step
- Mix all the ingredients well and make a hard dough..
- Make oil hot to fry and rest the dough for 15 minutes.
- Start flattening the dough and use any round or shaped utensils to cut the shape of small mathri..
- Use fork to pinch it all over and fry at high flame until looks golden not brown..
- Enjoy crispy so crunchy mathri as snack.preservable for one week to 10 days.
Namkeen Mathri usually tastes like the cover for samosa with added salts and spices. But definitely tastes better with Maida instead of wheat. Namkeen (Salted) Methi (Fenugreek) Mathri (Crackers) is one such delightful fried Indian finger snack that is traditionally made with all white flour (called "maida" in hindi) and lots of butter/clarified butter. How do you make namkeen mathi? There is one big advantage of mathri is we will keep this for a month and it is very easy to prepare at home at a reasonable amount of money.