Peanut Butter Frosted Brownies. Classic fudgy brownies topped with a silky-smooth peanut butter frosting! These aren't just any brownies, they're rich brownies (made with two types of chocolate!) topped off with a simple silky peanut butter frosting that's so luscious you may never be satisfied with a regular brownie again. Peanut butter and confectioner's sugar make a fluffy frosting that is perfect for brownies or chocolate cake.
More brownie recipes you will love. The full ingredient list and measurements are listed in the printable recipe below. Cocoa Powder: I used unsweetened cocoa powder to give. You can cook Peanut Butter Frosted Brownies using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Frosted Brownies
- You need of Brownies.
- You need 12 Tablespoons of unsalted butter cut into Tbsp-sized pieces 1 1/2 sticks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar tightly packed.
- It’s 2 of large eggs + 1 egg yolk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips optional.
- Prepare of Peanut Butter Frosting.
- It’s 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter softened to room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of heavy cream*.
See more ideas about Peanut butter frosted brownies, Peanut butter frosting, Food. Peanut Butter Frosted Brownies ~ these chewy chocolate brownies are topped with a veritable avalanche of creamy peanut butter frosting. #dessert #brownies #easy #homemade #chocolate #snackcake. Peanut Butter Frosted Brownies are decadent and delicious. Combine chocolate and peanut butter in this crazy good way!
Peanut Butter Frosted Brownies step by step
- BROWNIES: Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper. Combine butter and 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir well, microwave for another 15 seconds and then stir well again. Repeat at 15 second intervals until chocolate and butter are completely melted and well-combined..
- Add cocoa powder and stir well. Add sugars, stir until completely combined. Add eggs, one at a time, stirring very well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract. Sprinkle salt over batter and stir. Add flour, stir until completely combined. Fold in chocolate chips, if using..
- Spread into prepared 9×9 pan. Bake on 350F (177C) for 30-35 minutes (toothpick inserted in center should be just slightly fudgy, but not wet with batter). Allow to cool before frosting with peanut butter frosting..
- PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING: Using an electric mixer, beat together the butter and peanut butter until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar until combined. Stir in salt and vanilla. Gradually, with mixer on low speed, add heavy cream. Increase speed to high and beat until well-combined and frosting is smooth (pause mid-way to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl)..
Do we even have times for brownies this time of year? All through December, it seems to be all cookies, all the time. Brownies won't get any better than this peanut butter and chocolate combo frosted with even more peanut butter. In small bowl, mix Peanut Butter Frosting ingredients, until smooth and spreadable. These brownies use brown butter to give them a soft toffee flavor and contain both unsweetened chocolate and cocoa powder to reinforce their richness.