No-Knead Bread [Fluffy Bread]. The SECRET to an EFFORTLESS FLUFFY & SOFT BREAD. In this video I will show you the technique how to make a freshly baked bread at home the EASIEST way. If you are also a fan of bread and sweet potatoes – this recipe is for you!
The Breadtopia no-knead bread baking recipe and video tutorial. Create an artisan loaf of bread at home from four ingredients with about ten minutes work. I even had kneading down to an art. You can cook No-Knead Bread [Fluffy Bread] using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-Knead Bread [Fluffy Bread]
- It’s of warm milk.
- Prepare of granulated sugar, for yeast.
- It’s of active dry yeast.
- You need of egg, room temperature.
- Prepare of bread flour or high protein flour.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- It’s of table salt.
- It’s of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare of granulated sugar for topping.
- It’s of cold butter strips for topping.
This is just about the simplest kind of bread you can make. You basically throw everything into a bowl and mix it up, then sit around, let the yeast. Beautiful very large artisan loaf with fluffy center and chewy outside. TIPS: Turn oven on lowest temp and then open the oven door a crack allowing it to cool.
No-Knead Bread [Fluffy Bread] instructions
- Combine warm milk (about 110°F/43°C) and 4 grams of sugar. Then sprinkle the yeast on top of the liquid. Let sit for 5-10 minutes until it gets foamy/active..
- Crack an egg and beat it lightly until loose. Weigh out 38 grams of the egg and add it to the activated yeast. Refrigerate the leftover egg to be used as an egg wash later. Stir the yeast mixture to combine..
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, and 24 grams of sugar. Add the yeast mixture. Combine thoroughly with a wooden spoon..
- Add the melted butter and mix until it is fully absorbed. Then form the dough into a ball. Cover with plastic wrap or damp towel and let sit for 20 minutes..
- Lightly flour a dough scraper or your fingers if using. Scrape one side of the dough and fold it into the middle. Repeatedly scrape and fold the other sides in. Do about 10 folds in total. Then cover and let sit for another 20 minutes..
- Scrape and fold the dough 10 more times. Then cover and rest it for 30 minutes..
- Transfer out the dough onto a floured surface. Cut it into 3 equal pieces, then shape each into a ball. Let them sit on the surface for 15 minutes with a cover..
- Using a rolling pin, flatten out each dough into an oval shape. Tightly roll it to the other side to form a log. Pinch the end seam to seal it tight..
- Place the rolls, seam side down, in a 9×6-inches (23 x 15 cm) loaf pan. Cover and rest it for 40 minutes..
- Brush the top with the leftover egg from earlier. Using a scissor, cut along the center of the dough surface. Place strips of cold butter into the center. Sprinkle the top of butter with granulated sugar..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 320°F (160°C) for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top. Remove from the oven and let cool completely on a wire rack..
SO UNBELIEVABLY GOOD and ridiculously easy to make. crusty outside, soft and chewy inside – perfect for dunking in soups! After making this bread a bazillion times, I've identified two techniques that really make all the difference: a long fermentation and using a Dutch oven for baking. No-Knead Bread and "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" SUCCESS! **** Bread Machines are Obsolete with No-Touch No-Knead Bread Making. This is the best No Knead Bread Recipe out there! It's so simple, absolutely no fussing with the dough (none of that folding madness!) and turns out perfect every single time!